Coronavirus Disinfection Services in South Carolina
Human Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
About Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
Steri-Clean has the only effective protocol and training to ELIMINATE the viruses from any environment. 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a virus that affects the respiratory tract and is spread with person to person contact.
Symptoms: According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) reported illnesses have ranged from people with little to no symptoms to people being severely ill and dying. Symptoms may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 after exposure. Symptoms can include: fever, cough and shortness of breath.
Prevention & Treatment:
There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV Coronavirus infection. The CDC believes the best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus and recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent from spreading:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who appear to be sick
• Stay at home if you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash your hands thoroughly
• Clean and apply disinfectant to commonly touched objects and surfaces (See next paragraph)
Steri-Clean Services for Microorganisms & COVID-19
If there is an outbreak of any size in your area or you need additional information about mass decontamination, please contact Steri-Clean’s knowledgeable technicians to get additional information. We can provide the following services for homes, businesses, warehouses, public transportation, and more.
• 24 Hour response serving with dozens of offices throughout the country
• Thorough cleaning to remove biofilms from all surfaces
• Trained technicians to use and apply the appropriate disinfectant for the COVID-19 virus,
both L and S strains
• Application of disinfectants through one or more delivery methods including electrostatic, mist, fogging, and direct spray.
• Surface testing to confirm efficacy of our cleaning processes*
*Steri-Clean utilizes ATP monitoring to assure surfaces are clean before and after our disinfectants are applied. ATP monitors test for Adenosine Triphosphate which is stored energy found in every cells. While viruses do not contain cells, the removal of biofilms and cellular activity on all surfaces assures our disinfectants can properly kill the viruses.
For additional details, contact us today. 1-888-577-7206
Steri-Clean South Carolina offers disinfection services for a multitude of issues. Whether you have an influenza, Norovirus, MRSA, C-Difficile, or Coronavirus outbreak, we understand our services are much more than environmental cleaning. It is our responsibility to efficiently and effectively disinfect an area to prevent the spread of bacteria, viruses, and infectious diseases.
Our goal is to make the affected area safe with proper cleaning and disinfection methods that will prevent cross-contamination or infections. Steri-Clean uses hospital-grade equipment and EPA registered disinfectants which are safe to humans and animals following application.
Steri-Clean South Carolina’s technicians are trained in the proper use of specialized tools, equipment and disinfection chemicals they use to make sure they are applied properly to contaminated surfaces, are properly mixed, and that the disinfection process has sufficient and effective dwell time to disinfect.
After the disinfection process, Steri-Clean South Carolina’s professional technicians conduct technological clearance testing to demonstrate proper disinfection has been done and the surface is safe to use. All biohazardous trash is legally disposed of. Steri-Clean South Carolina’s trained technicians will respond quickly to you.
There are a plethora of bacteria, yeasts, fungi, and viruses and diseases out there that cause odor and those who are exposed to become sick. Proper disinfection can prevent contamination or infections.
Steri-Clean’s professional Technicians conduct Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) testing pre and post-cleaning to demonstrate the exact level of contamination on surfaces and the efficacy of the treatment.